Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, September 7, 2007

September 7, 2007 & Change

"Life is subject to change without notice," and it is this "without notice" that shakes most of us up. Everyday that we are alive we are living in "change" ... but most of our changes are subtle, so we aren't so conscious of them. Most of us desire change ... that is, change for the better or greater ... and so this is what we treat for. Let's treat ourselves to a greater life:

Infinite Spirit within me and around me, through me and as me, I realize for myself and all others today that changes are happening in our lives. The desires that are deeply held in my heart and mind are unfolding magnificently in my life experience now. I know and accept that "that which I have greatly loved" comes to fruition and is actualized in my life. Nothing can hinder the process of unfoldment of my Good now. I know and accept, believe and have faith, that Infinite Intelligence working through Principle is manifesting my heart's desires in the right and perfect time and the right and perfect ways. I accept that All-things in my life are a joy to me ... every experience brings me closer and closer to the realization of God's Perfect Presence in my life. And for this and so much more ... I am grateful. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: