Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, September 6, 2007

September 5-6, 2007 & Power-less

Yesterday I was not able to post to this blog as the power was out at the ranch, but it gave me a great sense of understanding power in the physical compared to Power in the Spirit. We are never without the Power of God working in our lives ... no matter what circumstances we find ourselves in ... and this is the thought that we must always keep uppermost in our minds. As God has created us with the ability to "use" Its Power, if we "choose" ... then we can choose to use It for whatever we want, big or small, makes no difference at all:

As I recognize God, Infinite Spirit, I recognize my Creator and I recognize the Truth of my Being. God's will for me is to choose and as I do, God provides all things necessary to bring forth my Good. I choose to use this Power that God provides for me to bring forth a greater and more lasting experience of happiness and joy in living. I have a passion for Life and a passion for the Good for myself and for all people. I let nothing hinder my Good from manifesting in my Life for I know that it is the Father's ... the Provider's ... Good pleasure to give to me ... and what a pleasure it is to live knowing that the Power of God, Infinite Spirit, is always working with me for my Good. I accept this as my Truth and the Truth for everyone ... today and always. And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are fabulous!
Todd