Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, September 14, 2007

September 13-14, 2007 & Mystery

Yesterday, I was so focused in my mind on treatment and I worked with treatment for so many people, I actually thought I had posted a treatment on this blog ... but to my surprise! ... I had not. But, I am knowing in consciousness, that all who were receptive to the affirmation actions of my mind aligning with the One Mind ... received inspiration. One of the mysteries of spiritual mind treatment is that it is just as effective in "absentia" as it is, in person ... for there is only One Mind ... and we all use It.

Today, I declare and affirm that something incredibly wonderful is happening to everyone who is receptive to this treatment ... and as I announce this in Mind, I know that everyone who accepts this Good shall be uplifted and inspired to attract to themselves today the Good that they desire to experience. I know from the depths of my soul, that this Great Un-Seen Presence moves through each of our lives in the most tremendously satisfying way. And I am certain that the Good that we desire is possible, available, and present ... and as our awareness is lifted higher ... we accept and receive that which is ours. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great treatment. I read them every day.
Peace and blessings,
KR

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rev Bates. I am having so many wonderful things happen in my life because of these prayers.
Love,
Joni