Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September 12, 2007 & God-Active

I know that the Power of God Is active in my life today ... that all that concerns me is harmonized with success and prosperity. I know that as I affirm the Presence of God, this Presence is revealed to me in all that I do and all that I am. I accept great success today and prosperity. My consciousness is permeated with the Principle of Success, and success is demonstrated now. My consciousness is permeated with the Principle of Prosperity, and prosperity is demonstrated now. I announce the activity of God, Infinite Good, and God never fails me. All that I do is a testimony to God's faithfullness to those who feel Its Love and Power. I am blessed immensely ... and I share this blessing with all others ... now. And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: