Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, October 21, 2007

October 21, 2007 & Present Moment

I am fully aware of my true nature now. I am spirit and I am free. I am an outlet for Creative Mind and I create the life that I desire to live. I am not subject to any experiences of my past no matter how good they may have been for I am greater than my past experiences. I do not live in the past, nor am I subconsciously influenced by it. My awareness today has all the power necessary to make my new experiences that which I want them to be. I release all past experiences both consciously and subconsciously now. Today I make my life that which I want my life to be. I am fully present in this moment ... this moment has my full attention. And it is in this moment that I receive all the Good that I desire. I live a fulfilled and joyous life ... and I am grateful that this is so. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: