Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

October 23, 2007 & From Fear to Faith

What we fear has not happened yet, but many people do not realize that fear attracts to us that which we fear. We can go back to the Book of Job in the Bible for an example; Job said, "that which I have greatly feared has come upon me" ... but, he could have said, "that which I have greatly loved has come upon me" ... if he had changed the direction of his thought. Let's direct our thoughts toward the Good:

Knowing that All Is Mind, I know and affirm that I am expressing Life, Love and Truth. I do not fear anyone or anything, for I know that as I direct my thoughts toward God, toward the Good ... Good is what I will experience. I radiate courage, confidence and power, for I know that God Is In The Midst Of Me ... and no matter what I may be experiencing at the moment, God Is right where I am. I move, in my mind, from fear to faith knowing that my faith will not be denied. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: