Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, October 22, 2007

October 22, 2007 & Protection

With over a dozen fires burning tonight in California, I have received many requests for prayer-treatment. It is during times like these when we are confronted with something that seems so over-powering to us that we are called to truly realize what we believe ... and to also be willing to ask someone else to support us in prayer. Let us know the Truth for those who are being affected by these fires:

The Law of God is simple ... and can be summed up in three words: "I Am All" ... and besides me there is none other. And as we recognize this as the Truth, we can know that God Is Present with us ... that we are never without the Protection of the Infinite. I rejoice and give thanks for knowing that we are never forsaken by God, Infinite Spirit. That "God perfects that which concerneth me" ... and so I can trust that no matter what the appearance may be in this moment ... I can see beyond it to the Good ... knowing that what I ask in faith, without doubting, becomes the true reality for myself and for all those who accept this prayer in faith. I am blessed to know that the Infinite Embrace surrounds all those who are going through the experience of these fires in California ... and in this moment I can accept and know that their Good is unfolding in Divine Law and Order ... and that on the Un-Seen Side of Life, God is preparing a greater Good for all. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: