Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, October 27, 2007

October 26-27, 2007 & God IS Enough

As I recognize the All-Presence and the All-Power of Infinite Spirit, I am aware of Its Infinite capacity to be infinitely individualized. And in this awareness, I know that I am One with It ... for I am part of Life and of God. I know and believe that the ultimate is to live and move and have my being consciously in this One-ness of Spirit. I accept for me and for all others that we are "in God" ... and that each and every one of us is awakening to this, the Highest Truth. God Is and this eternal, changeless Truth, held consistently and persistently in my mind is my constant help and guidance. I never lose my confidence or my self-assurance as I know that God it is that is always guiding and directing me to my highest and greatest Good. I am self-reliant for the Power of God is always working for me. I am never in need of any Good thing for all my needs are supplied by my knowing that "God Is enough for me!" And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"God is enough for me"
I LOVE THIS!!
sharon s.

Anonymous said...

> I am never in need of any Good thing for all my needs are supplied by my knowing that "God Is enough for me!">

I love this too<3
M. :)