Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, October 29, 2007

October 28-29, 2007 & Soldiers' Prayer

Knowing that All Is Mind and All Is God, I know only the Good for soldiers all across the Globe. I believe and accept for them the "Perfect Protection" of Infinite Spirit. I know each soldier is a perfect expression of the One Spirit which Is God, and "in Him, they live and move and have their Being." I know that each of them has been given an "eternal life" in God, and that in this moment, each one of them is fulfilling the destiny of their consciousness of Life, Love, and Truth. I bless them today knowing that God's ever-lasting Love blesses each of them immensely without end. And so it is!

P.S.
When you are making out your Holiday card list this year, please include
the following:
A Recovering American Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20307-5001


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rev!
Jeff / Iraq