Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, November 1, 2007

November 1, 2007 & Seeking to Be

That which I am seeking I already am, for as I am One with God, Infinite Spirit, I am One with All that Is. The desire that is unfolding within me, IS ... and in this moment I recognize that It is unfolding in the right and perfect way and the right and perfect time. There is nothing in me or outside of me that can contradict this action of Mind working in and through me. I accept my place in the Universe as happy, at peace, loving, loved, joyous and abundant in all Good things. I am blessed with the awareness that I am no longer seeking ... and instead I have found the Good within my very own consciousness ... right where I am, my Good unfolds, now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So powerful...!
:)

Anonymous said...

very powerful
thanks!
Clayton