Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October 30, 2007 & Living Principle

I know and believe there is One Living Principle, which is in us and is our life. This One Living Principle is intelligence and mind. It moves through my mind to the degree that I am aware of It. I know this One Living Principle is limitless and infinite; infinitely individualized as me and you. My mind is open and receptive to this One Living Principle. I know that in It I live and move and have my being ... and in me, It lives and moves and seeks to express Itself as me, for me, and through me. I let go and let this One Infinite Principle lead me and guide me, direct me and provide for me, the highest and greatest Good for me, now. I do not argue with the results that It provides for me. I accept all things and all people who come to me, as Good and Very Good. I am not distracted by the opinions of others or the judgments of my ego mind ... I am always centered in the awareness that All Is Good and All Is God ... now, and always and in all ways. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: