Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October 31, 2007 & Halloween

There is a great deal of creativity used in celebrations at Halloween. Many people suspend the reality of their day to day life and take on the dress and persona of someone or something totally different. Most unknowingly are using their imaginations to be receptive to Creative Mind in their quest to wear the best costume or host the most creative Halloween party. We have the ability to use Creative Mind for an infinite number of things ... both big and small, necessary and just for fun. Let's affirm our receptivity to Creative Mind:

I know and accept that at any moment and for any particular thing I choose, I can align my mind with Creative Mind and receive inspiration to bring forth a fuller creative expression in all that I do. I know that I am expressing the level of my awareness of my Oneness with Creative Mind now, and in this realization, I expand and increase my conscious contact with the Mind that is seeking to express more of Itself through me into my world of experience. I am never without a new idea or a new way in which to experience the creativity that spontaneously expresses through me. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: