Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, February 17, 2008

February 17, 2008 & Louise Hay Wisdom

Louise Hay is interviewed in the Science of Mind Magazine, March, 2008 issue. When SOM Magazine asked Louise Hay what message she would like to send readers, she replied:
"Please, please, please go to the mirror often during the day and say, "I love you, I really love you." Every time at the mirror, don't ask, "what's wrong?" But say, "I love you, I really love you." It makes a big difference in your life. That inner child wants to be loved."

...Sometimes we overlook things because they appear too simplistic. The words of wisdom from Louise Hay above is truly a treatment that we give our consciousness. Whether we are male or female, there is that within us that responds to these words. As we know in metaphysics, Love Is God and God Is Love ... God-in-the-midst of me responds to my affirmation that I am really loved. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: