Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, February 23, 2008

February 23, 2008 & Infinite Life

My heart is filled with a delightful joy as I recognize that God, Good ... Is All there Is. There is only Good ... and nothing to oppose It. And in this understanding I declare that I am happy, healthy and confident, for I am One with Infinite Life. There is nothing in me that denies my Good; health, wealth, happiness, love, joy, success ... and these and more are mine for they are of God. The love of God keeps me poised and gracious as I accept a greater and more wonderful experience of Life today. In this awareness, I release and I let go of all ideas that do not support me in my Good. I know that the Universe is calling me to accept more, to do more, to be more, and to give more ... of the Good from this Infinite Source which is God. I know that my Invisible Supply is always available to me and so I set my mind on what I want to have, to do, and to be, knowing that I am supplied with all things necessary for my great success in all that I desire to experience. I am immensely grateful for the Good that I see, both in the physical and in the spirit ... and I am confident that as I direct my words towards a specific Good ... this Good is mine. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: