Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, February 21, 2008

February 21, 2008 & God's Will-ingness

As I know that All Is God and All Is Good, I know that these words have been given power by the Law of God, which is a Law of Love. I know that as I align my thoughts and desires with the Good, my desires unfold with grace and ease. I know that the will of God is always toward that which expresses life and happiness. And so I choose health, enthusiasm and happiness now. I know that my choices are not limited and so I also choose to express greater success and prosperity. I know that all my Good is from God flowing through my consciousness, and so I open my mind to accept more and more Good now. I realize that no matter how much Good I enjoyed today, there is more Good to be expressed through me. I accept that the Infinite desires to express more and more Good through me now. I am grateful for God's Will-ingness to give to me with pleasure and so I claim the Good that is mine now. As I realize that a greater and greater Good is unfolding into my experience of life, I feel a deep sense of gratitude and heartfelt appreciation for my eternal personal relationship with God, Infinite Spirit. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: