Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

February 19, 2008 & Opportunities

It is important that we always keep in mind that instead of having "challenges" ... we are always being given "opportunities" to move ever closer in the awareness of our One-ness with God:

It is with great joy that I am aware that God Is All and All Is God; Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient ... All Present, All Power, All Knowing. And in knowing that God is Spirit and this Spirit flows through my mind as peace, joy, happiness, harmony, light and love ... I unify with It for my highest and greatest Good and the highest and greatest Good for All. This Mind, God, reveals to me what I am to do today, what actions I am to take, what ideas I am to contemplate ... and fulfills within me, my desire to reflect the likeness of God as me. I know that as I live my life on purpose, there is an invisible Power that works to fulfill the goals and plans that I have chosen to accomplish. I know and I know that I know, that all that is necessary for my success and prosperity is mine now. All the Good that I accept for myself has already been prepared for me and unfolds in my experience as I claim it as mine. I believe in the Power of Spirit working through my faith in It, to guide me in fulfilling a greater expression of my life today. The Good I seek I accept for everyone and I know that my goals and my plans express a greater Good that is available for all to share. My purpose is One with Universal Good ... and there is no lack or limitation in the expansive ideas that Spirit has brought to my awareness. In faith, I know that the Good that I desire to share with the world, is beneficial to all who are guided to accept it. This Good is available today ... there is no waiting room in the kingdom of God ... and so I know there is no delay, no obstruction ... to the flow of Good from Spirit through me, as me and for me. I am grateful for this Good and I give it into the Divine Circulation freely and with great joy. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: