Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February 20, 2008 & I See God

"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I rejoice and give thanks that I am fully embraced by the Loving Presence of God ... sustained by the Power of God ... and guided and directed by Infinite Intelligence. I know God is All that Is, and so I identify God as everything I see. I believe and accept that God is the Life of All people and all things. I see the beauty of God in the mountaintops above me ... in the blossoms of the trees and in the wildlife that lives around me. I see God in the young, the elderly and those in between. I continually remind myself that God Is in All that I see ... and in this remembrance I realize that God is also in me. I feel a glorious sense of God's Presence surrounding me, flowing through me and laughing with me through those around me. I am captivated by the Spirit as I feel this Presence deep within my heart and soul. I am blessed for knowing this ... and blessed again for trusting God in all things that concern me. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: