Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, February 24, 2008

February 24, 2008 & Getting It Right

Knowing that there is only One Presence, One Power, and One Intelligence ... God, I know that in this understanding, I am one with It. Being one with It, I know that everything I need to know, I now know ... and everything I need to have .. I now have. As I ask in faith, with no doubting, and claim the Good that is mine, I have confidence that my Good is revealed in the right and perfect time. I do not allow myself to be distracted by the details, but instead, I hold the completed picture of my desire in my mind with conviction. My steadfast faith attracts to me all the people who cooperate in assisting me with my demonstration of Good. I am grateful for everyone and everything that is part of my demonstration. I know that all who are helpful to me are benefited, for this is the Law. I feel a deep sense of joy and happiness in knowing that my Good benefits so many others. I know that gratitude and conviction are God's gift to me, and I feel so very blessed. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: