Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, February 28, 2008

February 28, 2008 & The Light Within

I open my mind to God, Infinite Spirit, and I feel the Presence of the Spirit within me. Today, I receive inspiration from the living Spirit. I believe and know that I live in the radiance of Infinite Spirit. Today and every day I live in the realization of my One-ness with God. I know that I am filled with the beauty and the peace of God. The Spirit of God fills my consciousness. I feel the presence of harmony and joy within me. I am guided by Divine Love. Love is present within me now and always. My entire being is filled with the essence of Spirit. I am sustained by Divine Power. I lift up my whole life to the Divine. I recognize the Light of Divine Intelligence within me. I am one with the life of all people, now. And so it is!


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: