Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, February 25, 2008

February 25, 2008 & My Inheritance

ABUNDANCE IS MY INHERITANCE
Abundance is mine. I cannot be deprived of my supply. The trees do not lack for leaves, nor do the flowers fail to bloom. Am I not as important as they? "Consider the lilies of the field, they toil not neither do they spin, yet ... Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed as one of these."
I look at the lavish wastefulness of Nature and know that God intended for me to be abundantly supplied, with everything that makes for beauty, well-being, progressive living and happiness. I, myself, am to blame when these "fruits of the Spirit" fail to appear.
Since I know the Truth of my being, I will no longer hinder or retard my good from coming to me. I will expect and accept all that I need to make life happy and worth while; for I am a child of the Spirit, and every attribute of It - every attribute of Good - is my inheritance.
Nothing but lack of faith can keep my good from me, for I am one with the Universal Essence of Life, or Spirit, and Its Substance will manifest in my experience as I believe. No longer will I go for my good, carrying only a dipper to be filled. This day, as I turn to the Father within, I bring "all the empty vessels" knowing they will be filled, and my abundance will become manifest.
Abundance Is My Inheritance
- written by Ernest Holmes, The Science of Mind, page 557


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great! thanks very much for sharing!