Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, March 1, 2008

March 1, 2008 & Asking and Receiving

As I affirm that God Is All, and I am One with this Infinite Presence, I expect and receive a response to my every prayer. As I go deep within and choose that which I desire to have, to be, or to do, I know that in the stillness of my mind, Spirit is receptive to and accepts my Good with me. I know and believe that Spirit supports me in my Good and so there is never a doubt in my mind about the results of my prayer. I am open to my Good and I am receptive to an even greater Good still than what I have asked for. I believe and accept that Infinite Intelligence knows precisely what my highest and greatest Good is in all things ... and I loose any attachment to the form in which my Good manifests. I feel a genuine gladness in my heart as I trust in the infinite good-ness of the Divine. I am secure in my relationship with God ... now, and always. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: