Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, February 29, 2008

February 29, 2008 & Leap of Faith

Let's use this "Leap Year Day" to take a "leap of faith" in our consciousness and set our sights high and go for the Good that we desire. Know and believe with me that God, Infinite Spirit, responds to our faith ... and I am knowing that great faith is within me and you and in this moment I accept and realize that our faith, working through the Law of Attraction ... brings forth the tremendous joy, love, happiness and success that we desire to experience now. It is with great pleasure that I accept in my consciousness that each and every one of us has within us ... within our mind ... all the faith necessary to totally transform our lives to reflect the Good that is available for us. Our leap of faith today transcends all things that may attempt to hinder us ... for we know that we are using the All-Power of the Infinite to bring forth, to demonstrate, to actualize ... the Good that is ours now. And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: