Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

February 26, 2008 & Heavenly

Knowing that I am in-God and of-God, I know and believe that this guarantees me that no matter what may appear in my experience, my Good is assured. I keep faith with Omnipresent Good ... for I know that as I recognize that there is only God, only Good ... anything that appears to me unlike the Good, is merely the collective belief in illusions that have distracted me for a moment. In the blink of an eye, I remind myself that there is only God and besides It there is none other. In this understanding that I am part of God, I know that as I bring the Power of God into my mind, identify with It, register it solidly in my consciousness, I can make use of this Power for my Good. I direct this Power of Good for Health, Happiness, Harmony, Peace, Joy ... and Love ... and I know that It responds to me to fulfill the Good desires that It has brought to my awareness. I am never, ever ... separate from God-consciousness ... and I realize this Truth and affirm it over and over again until it is my rock and shield against any drama that may attempt to hinder me from my Good. I am God-filled ... God-infused ... God-centered ... and God ordained to experience the best of times and the best of everything ... now. And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding! You are definitely evolutionary and so right on!
Ken