Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, February 4, 2008

February 4, 2008 & Be Someone's Valentine

We are only ten days away from Valentine's Day, and so I am posting this treatment from Dr. Joseph Murphy (modified) for those who are choosing to attract their ideal life-mate into their life ... perhaps in time for Valentine's Day:

I know that I am one with God now. In Spirit I live, move, and have my being. God is life; this life is the life of all men and women. We are all sons and daughters of the one Father (Creator). I know and believe that there is a man (woman) waiting to love and cherish me. I know I can contribute to his (her) happiness and peace. He (She) love my ideals, and I love his (her) ideals. He (She) does not want to make me over; neither do I want to make him (her) over. There are mutual love, freedom, and respect.
There is one mind; I know him (her) now in this mind. I now unite with the qualities and attributes that I admire and want expressed by my husband (wife). I am one with them in my mind. We know and love each other in Divine Mind. I see the God in him (her); he (she) sees the God in me. Having met him (her) within, I must meet him (her) in the without, for this is the law of my own mind.
These words go forth and accomplish whereunto they are sent. I know it is now done, finished, and accomplished in God. Thank you, Father. And so it is.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: