Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 5, 2008 & Election Results

I rejoice and give thanks in knowing that God and I are a majority, so in the game of my life, the election results are in ... and I Am a Winner! Knowing that God is my All In All, I am never in competition for any Good thing. I always claim the Good that is mine, knowing that God, Infinite Presence, is always in agreement with my Good. In the awareness that my desires are "of the Father" ... I always know I am provided for, as the "Father" is my Provider and Source of my Supply. There is never any second or third place in my Life, the results are always a "win-win" with God! I am never distracted by "poll results" for I know that as I depend only on Principle, I am always successful and prosperous in all that concerns me. Knowing that the Infinite Supply is never limited, I accept the abundance that is mine today, and I know and believe that abundance in all things is available to All. I feel the deepest and the most sincere gratitude for knowing that these words are the truth for me now and always. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all you do; I am glad there are people who speak the words God wants us to hear and make our own.

Mari Pily