Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, February 9, 2008

February 9, 2008 & Transcending Appearances

Knowing that All Is Mind and All Is God, Good ... I unify with the Good in my mind and transcend all things unlike the Good. I know that All Power is with me as I consciously dwell on the Good that I am choosing to experience. All things in the physical are constantly changing and so I do not allow myself to be distracted from my Good by any appearance that contradicts the Good that I choose for me now. In this awareness, I feel at-one with success, happiness, love, joy and prosperity. "Be still and know that I am God" ... and in the stillness of my mind I listen for the "still small voice" to guide me and direct me to a greater and greater experience of life, love and prosperous living. I know that my faith is the substance of my supply, and in this knowing, I am always provided for. I transcend the physical and focus my mind entirely on the realm of the Spirit, trusting in Its infinite Good-ness and Love. I believe in this Power greater than I am and I surrender to It knowing that It knows and does that which is for my highest and greatest Good. I am lifted up, in mind, to the glorious and magnificent life that is mine to live ... lovingly, joyfully, generously, as a blessing to myself and to all others. As I transcend the appearances in the physical, I let in, that which is greater ... and a greater sense of gratitude for God, the Good, fills my heart, my mind, and my soul. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: