Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March 11, 2008 & Imagination

This treatment was written by Dr. Joseph Murphy, author of the classic, "Power of Your Subconscious Mind":

"Where there is no vision, the people perish ..." (Proverbs 29:18) My vision is that I desire to know more of God and the way He works. My vision is for perfect health, harmony, and peace. My vision is the inner faith that Infinite Spirit heals and guides me now in all my ways. I know and believe that the God-Power within me answers my prayer; this is a deep conviction within me. I know that imagination is the result of what I image in my mind. Faith is, as Paul says, the substance out of which the image is formed. (Hebrews 11:1)

I make it my daily practice to imagine only for myself and for others also that which is noble, wonderful, and God-like. I now imagine that I am doing the thing I long to do; I imagine that I now possess the things I long to possess; I imagine that I am what I long to be. To make it real, I feel the reality of it, and I know that it is so. Thank you, Father.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: