Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, March 10, 2008

March 10, 2008 & Receiving the Answer

This treatment was written by Dr. Ernest Holmes, author of "The Science of Mind" and a true American mystic:

I know that there is an inner Presence in everything. I know that this Presence responds to me. I know that everyone is an incarnation of God, that the living Spirit breathes through all. I recognize this Spirit and It responds to me. I realize that everything is alive, awake and aware with Spirit.
I commune with this Divine Presence. The Spirit within me reaches out and communes with the Spirit in everything and everyone I contact. It is the same Spirit in all, over all, and through all.
I have a deep realization that I am surrounded by an infinite Law which receives the impress of my thought and acts creatively upon it. I am conscious of my ability to use this Law, to direct it for specific purposes, for myself and others. There is nothing in me that can deny, limit, obstruct, divert or in any way hinder my use of this Law. It is within my own mind, because God is right where I am.
In calm confidence, in perfect trust, in abiding faith and with complete peace, I let go of every problem, as a problem. I receive the answer as fulfillment.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: