Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 12, 2008 & Believe That It Is

Dr. Holmes writes on page 338 of The Science of Mind: "UNTIL WE BELIEVE THAT IT IS, WE ARE BELIEVING THAT IT IS NOT! It is all a matter of belief, but belief is scientifically induced into a subjective state, through conscious endeavor."
* * *
This treatment is for success and prosperity. I believe in success and prosperity for me and for everyone. I know and I know that I know, that God, Infinite Spirit, has created an abundant Universe. I know that the Spirit of God, is within me and within all people. I know that as this is so, God responds to me and to everyone. I believe and I accept that success and prosperity are effects of the Spirit expressing Itself in me, as me, and for me. I know that all things and all people necessary for my success and prosperity to unfold with grace and ease are attracted to me now. I know that Spirit is Intelligence and intelligently works invisibly for me in all things Good that I choose to accomplish. I accept success for me now and for all who desire success. I accept prosperity now and for all people who desire prosperity. I know that God does not deny, withhold, or delay ... all is done in my consciousness, and my consiousness is filled with the Power of God, now. I feel a deep sense of gratitude and a genuine sense of appreciation for the success and prosperity that is mine now. I release these words knowing that they are filled with the Power of God and nothing or no one can hinder their complete unfoldment. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: