Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, March 15, 2008

March 15, 2008 & Claiming That Which Is Mine

Knowing that I live in an infinitely abundant Universe, I know that I can claim that which is mine and this claim takes nothing away from anyone else. As I align my mind with the One Mind which is God, I know that the Good that I desire is the Good that God desires for me. In this awareness, I claim and accept my Good. I realize and know, that I can unify in my mind with my Good, and I can feel the presence of it in my life, now. I know that this Good benefits all those who come into contact with me, and I give freely of that which is mine to give. I know that I am not to "neglect the gift that is within me" ... and in this understanding, I release any and all things within my mind that may delay or hinder my Good. I am prepared and ready to experience the abundant life, now. I am prepared and ready to share the tremendous Good that God gives to me so freely. I know, and I know that I know, that my Good comes to me without delay with grace and ease. There is no competition for my Good and there is no lack caused by my acceptance of this Good. I am grateful for knowing that these words have the power to bring forth my Good, for I know that the Power of God has infused these words with Power, now. I am now a magnet for tremendous success and prosperity. I accept that God is expressing this Good through me, for me ... and there is no doubt in my mind that this Good benefits the world in which I live. In this consciousness of acceptance, I freely give and freely share all the Good that the Father has given to me. I am filled with a deep sense of gratitude and joy as I know that this is the truth for me now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: