Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, March 9, 2008

March 9, 2008 & Treatment for Everyone

Modified from a treatment written by Dr. Ernest Holmes:

Realizing that my word is the presence, the power and the activity of the living Spirit in and through me, I speak this word with complete confidence that it is the law of good unto each person for which it is spoken.

I know there is but one Life, that Life is God, that Life is the life of the person of whom I am now thinking. Every organ, atom and function of his/her physical being is rooted in a divine reality, has a pattern in the spiritual world which is now perfect, and I know there is nothing within him/her, or within me, that can deny or obstruct this divine reality which flows with complete freedom through his/her entire being.
As this spiritual circulation takes place, everything which does not belong to the divine and perfect Life is eliminated, calmly, joyfuly, peacefully. I realize this divine action and know that it is good.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: