Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, March 8, 2008

March 8, 2008 & Believin' and Receiving

I rejoice and give thanks that I know the key to Life. This key is my eternal One-ness with the Divine. I believe and know that I believe that Infinite Spirit infuses Its Life through me, as me, and for me. I know that the very air I breathe is part of this Omnipresent Spirit; and the activitity of my physical being is stimulated by an Intelligence that is beyond the grasp of my human understanding. The Heart of God beats my heart, and the Mind of God fills my mind with Its Intelligence. All that I know, I know from this Mind. All that I think, I think from this Mind. And all that I believe, I believe from this Mind. I now have the faith of God, and this faith sustains me and maintains me in health, happiness, success, love, and prosperity. I am believing in the Abundant Good ... and I am receiving from this Good now and always. Everything comes to me from the Divine ... it is mine to use and to share. I give freely, and I receive with grace and joy. I am always aware of my eternal One-ness with the All-Good, God. I am deeply grateful for this awareness ... and I consciously maintain it each and every day of my life. And so I am blessed accordingly. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: