Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, March 6, 2008

March 6, 2008 & Healthy Body, Healthy Mind

This treatment was written by Dr. Ernest Holmes in 1948:
I know that as there is one Mind, tha Mind is God and that Mind is my mind, so also there is one Body, that Body is spiritual and that Body is my body. So, every organ, every function, every action and reaction of my body is in harmony with the divine creative Spirit. I have both "the mind of Christ" and the Body of God.
I live in the one Mind and act through the one Body, in accord with divine harmony, perfection and poise. Every organ of my body moves in accord with perfect harmony. The Divine circulates through me automatically, spontaneously and perfectly. Every atom of my being is animated by the Divine Perfection.
My body, and every part of it, is made of pure substance - God. It cannot deteriorate. This instant this infinite substance within me, that is constantly flowing through me, takes form in the likeness of perfect, whole, complete cells. My body (Spirit in form) knows no time, knows no degree; it knows only to express fully, instantaneously. The perfect Life of God now expresses through me, and every part of my body expresses its innate perfection and wholeness.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: