Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, March 3, 2008

March 3, 2008 & All The Good There Is

I have read this treatment from "How To Use The Science Of Mind" by Ernest Holmes, two or three times today. Every minister and practitioner of the Science of Mind, use this book as part of their educational training. This is one of my favorite "Ernest Holmes" treatments:

Realizing that the Infinite Spirit within me, which is God, the living Spirit Almighty, knows me as part of Itself, I consciously turn from every thought that can deny my union with all the presence, all the power, and all the good there is.
I know that my word, operating through the great Law of Life, is the law of my personal experience. I affirm my union with life, with love, with truth, with beauty and with power. I know everything I do, say and think is stimulated by Divine Intelligence, Infinite Love and Perfect Wisdom. Nothing but good can go from me and only that which is good can return to me.
Calmly, joyfully, peacefully, I place myself in the hands of Divine Guidance, knowing I shall be stimulated to think intelligently, to choose wisely, and to act with precision. I rest in complete assurance that all is well with my soul, that all is well with the soul of everyone I contact, because God, the living Spirit, is over all, in all, and through all.
And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: