Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

March 4, 2008 & My Hope Is Within

I believe and I know that God is All, and in this All-ness, I am. I am in God and of God ... for there is nothing else but God. Knowing that there is only God, I know that everything is Good. I have faith in God within me and God surrounding me ... for It Is One. I feel the love of the Presence of God within me and I see the love of God in all people and all things. My heart is filled with the gladness of knowing that God is always available to me. I know that God responds to me for It is Its nature to do so. I am truly grateful for this realization. Knowing that God is choosing my Good with me, I boldly declare in the quiet of my mind, that I am prosperous, successful, loved and loving. I declare that my Good comes to me with grace and ease ... for it is the nature of God to act on my choices ... and I always choose the Good. My hope is within me ... for that is where I connect with God and align myself with Its Spirit, Love and Truth. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: