Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, March 7, 2008

March 7, 2008 & No Confusion

Knowing that my mind is unified with the One Mind, I know that Spirit is never depressed or confused. There is no confusion in my mind as I have made the decision to move forward into a greater and more tremendous experience of success and prosperity. Nothing or no one can deter me from that which is mine. I accept my success and prosperity knowing that there is nothing to oppose my deciscion. There is nothing in my consciousness that denies great success and prosperity for me. My mind is open and receptive to Divine guidance and I am always experiencing right action in all that I do. My mind is calm and at ease with the decisions that I have made for my life. In this realization, I know that my mind is the Mind of God individualizing Itself in me, for me, and through me. I am grateful that this is so ... and I let it be so. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: