Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 5, 2008 & Enthusiasm

I rejoice and give thanks that I know and believe that God's Presence is always with me. I feel the Power of the Infinite as It flows through me as peace and love. I know that as I accept Good for myself and all others, Good appears in my life and the lives of those who accept this with me. I am grateful and filled with gladness as I affirm the Presence of Spirit within me. My life is filled with enthusiasm as I move forward expressing a greater and greater experience of success in my creative expression. Only joy and happiness enter my mind as I move into each day. I know that I am always Divinely guided and directed to that which expands my awareness of success and prosperity. I enjoy living a prosperous and successful life and I easily demonstrate this and so much more in my life, now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: