Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 10, 2008 & My Miracle

This is such an incredible spiritual poem, I know that it will benefit all who read it ... just like a treatment or prayer. It is written by James Dillett Freeman and is included in his book, "Be!" ...
....
MY MIRACLE
......
Why must I seek forever for a sign
Instead of looking for the light within?
It is not in the skies the light will shine
But in myself God's glimmer will begin
And grow. If I would find Him let me
seek
Not vainly for strange visions, but in me.
I shall not hear His voice unless I speak
Kind words; I shall not see Him till I see
Him in the small, unnoticed, everyday
Good deeds of a good life; I shall not find
My miracle in any other way
Save by the transformation of my mind.


Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: