Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April 8, 2008 & Every Need Is Met

This treatment was written by Dr. Robert H. Bitzer:
I GIVE THANKS THAT GOD ALWAYS MEETS EVERY NEED JOYOUSLY AND ABUNDANTLY.
"With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation." - PSALM 91:16
I cultivate thankfulness and gratitude because I know that such attitudes establish the pattern of my acceptance. There is no belief in ungratefulness in me - regarding myself or anyone else. I appreciate myself and everyone in my life.
I appreciate each individual for the unique place which he fills in my expression. I appreciate whatever I have to offer in friendship or in ability. I am grateful because each idea fulfills its own mission. Just as I do not expect figs from rose bushes, I do not make impossible demands upon myself or others. I give thanks that always I can be that which I should be in any particular expession. I give thanks that I attract the right person for each need, the right mechanic, the right automobile, the right accountant, the right salesman, the right purchasers, the right builder, the right person for each experience. Always rightness governs.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: