Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, April 12, 2008

April 11-12, 2008 & Thanking God

I rejoice and give thanks that I am willing to "wait on the Lord" .. the "Law of my mind" to bring forth into my experience the Greater Good that I accept as mine. I know that my relationship with God is one of unity, and therefore, I can know and know that I know, that God-in-me agrees with the Good that I choose for myself. I foster and nurture the Truth that God is forever and ever giving to me that which is for my highest and greatest Good. There is nothing whatsoever that is withheld from me. My Good is here and now, for my God is here and now. My deep gratitude and innate generosity attract to me the best of times and the best of everything ... now. And so it is!

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: