Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, April 13, 2008

April 13, 2008 & The Power of Words

I choose my words with wisdom knowing that they have an inherent creative power as they resonate in my world of experience. As I speak my word for Good, I recognize the All-Good that God Is and will always Be. There is nothing in me that doubts my ability to connect with the All-Presence of God, for I know that the Presence surrounds me and presses against me, flows through me and dwells within me. In this awareness, I direct my thoughts to that which is constructive and creative. I create financial ease where lack appears through my words of faith and understanding that what I see in the images of my mind, will appear soon enough in my world of experience. I know that as I am One with God, the Good, I am One with all Good things that I can imagine for myself and others. I am never without, for my words are spoken from a consciousness of abundance and opulence. I maintain and sustain a thought atmosphere of success and prosperity, peace and joy at all times. I realize that God, Infinite Intelligence, works through my consciousness to do and to be that which I am choosing to do or to be. There is a powerful impulse that leads me and guides me at all times toward the Good ... and this impulse is the movement of Spirit upon my consciousness. Knowing that "I of mine own self can do nothing" ... I let go and let God do Its Perfect Work in my life now ... with gratitude and joy! And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: