Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 17, 2008 & I Am Receptive To My Good

From Dr. Robert H. Bitzer, 1957 ...
I AM RECEPTIVE TO MY GOOD
"He that is able to receive it, let him receive it." - Matt. 19:12
There is that within me which knows how to receive my Good. I accept it without embarrassment because I know that all that I accept I shall give out again. The law of supply maintains its balance. That which I receive, I give. That which I give, I receive.

I know that my receptivity is always on the level of my thinking. I think without limitation, therefore I receive without limitation. Life expesses abundantly through me.
I accept my good. I am Good conscious. I think Good. I talk Good. I look for Good. I expect Good. Only Good can go forth from me. As a consequence only Good can come to me. My positive thought establishes the level of my good expression.
Everything necessary to maintain this expression is included within my thinking. I have the right attitude t0 call forth Good. My vision penetrates every appearance and reveals to me perfection.
I give generously of love and service; therefore, I receive generously, for the law maintains its perfect balance.
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again! A very powerful treatment from Bitzer...
love, marjay