Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16, 2008 & Moving Forward

“I will restore to you the years the locusts have eaten.” (Joel 2:25 KJV) And so I know and believe that my past experiences do not identify who I am today. Today, I am moving forward in the realization that I am in-God and of-God ... One with the only Life there Is, God. I accept and believe that who I am is determined by my consciousness ... my consciousness of abundance actualizes in my life as financial ease ... my consciousness of success is revealed in the accomplishments that result in my life. God-in-me desires to express a greater and more expansive life experience and I am divinely guided and directed to those things and those people who are part of my decision to be successful and prosperous. My consciousness attracts to me ideas and visions of a greater Good than I have previously experienced. I am moving forward into a life of joy, loving every day as the day that offers me unlimited opportunities to express the ideas and desires that God has planted in my heart. Right here where I am, I find success and my highest Good. I feel a great sense of God's Presence forever and ever expressing in my life as Good and very Good, now. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi dear Rev., thanks for this treatment, I found it very uplifting:)
Greets, Marjay