Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April 15, 2008 & The Best

"That which I am to do best, only my Maker can teach me," stated Ralph Waldo Emerson, and as I heed these profound words of wisdom, I am aware, that as I connect, in mind, to the only Mind there Is, God, everything I need to know, I do know. In this realization I am never distracted by the opportunities that present themselves to me to go higher in my quest for knowing the Truth in all things. I realize that the Great Teacher, my Maker, is always available to me, and so I ask, and I receive ... the solutions that create a more abundant life experience for me and for others. I accept and I believe that God is always for me, no matter what may appear in my experience. It is the grace of God that works for me, through me, and as me, to bring forth my highest and greatest Good. It is with great joy that I know I am always safe and always provided for. I am deeply grateful for knowing this and I am grateful for a life that is filled with enthusiasm and hope. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: