Faith Offering / Donation


 

Saturday, April 19, 2008

April 19, 2008 & Ideas Are Spiritual Coin

Knowing that All Is Mind and All Is God, I know that the ideas that come to me are God's ideas for me. I act on each good idea immediately and give it the energy that a gift from God deserves. I know that ideas are spiritual coin and so I feel a deep sense of gratitude as I accept each new idea for me. I know that God's idea for me is to grow and expand my consciousness of the abundant Good that is available to me and to everyone. I know that the ideas that come to me take nothing away from anyone else for God is personal to me and to everyone. I believe and accept that along with the idea is a Divine unfolding that will manifest more and more Good in the right and perfect time. I know that the Universe fully supports me in my Good so I know that everything and everyone necessary for the idea to be made manifest comes to me in the right and perfect time. I am excited and enthusiastic as I accept new ideas, knowing that each new idea surely develops my conscious awareness of the Creative Mind that flows to me and through me. I know that God never gives me anything that I cannot handle, and so I know and believe that whatever it is that I am to do, I can do ... and I do. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.