Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, April 18, 2008

April 18, 2008 & Leave It To God

I recognize that God, Infinite Spirit, Is All and Is in All. There is no limit to the wisdom and the power of God. I know that God lives and works in us all. I know that this is the Absolute Truth for me and so I rest in the silence of my mind, find my peace, and leave it to God to bring forth the greatest happiness, joy and abundance this day has to offer into my experience now. I meet all things in calmness and faith for I have learned to leave it to God. "The Father works and then I work ... it is the Father that doeth the work" ... I know that these words were spoken for me to accept and to realize that this is the Truth for me and for everyone. In the stillness of my mind, I feel the Presence of God and I listen for the still small voice pressing against my inner ear with loving guidance. I know that the gifts of life are present .. waiting to come forth as abundance as I accept my Good, now. I know that God is blessing me every moment of every day ... and for this I am so very grateful. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: