Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 9, 2008 & Life Is Good!

Moving through this day with my mind filled with gratitude and the recognition that God is right where I am, I feel a gladness in my heart that is thrilling. I know and I know that I know that everything that is necessary for my greatest and highest Good is right here where I am. No matter what appearances may come to my awareness, I know that my Good cannot be denied and that all things result in a greater Good than what the appearances may suggest. I am never without the wise guidance of Infinite Spirit as my mind is always attune to the Infinite impulse to guide me and direct me in all things. Each day I meet with opportunities to go Higher in my awareness of my One-ness with Spirit and with all things and all people. I am never distracted by that which appears in my world, for I know that beyond all things, Spirit reigns Supreme and I am filled with the Love and Joy in knowing that Life Is Good ... All the time!! And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: