Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blooming Where I Am Planted

I rejoice and give thanks for knowing that I am in my right and perfect place and that my Good is being revealed right where I am. I know that the Spirit has given me everything that is necessary for me to "bloom where I am planted" ... and I know that as the "lillies do not toil" ... there is no necessity for me to either. My recognition that I am supplied with all my needs, wants and desires, eliminates all necessity for struggle or tension. Knowing that my Good manifests through the Great Invisible, I know that as I open my mind to the Good ... Good shows up ... in the right and perfect time. I spend my time productively by imaging and affirming my Good ... creating a great love within me for the Good and for God. And as I know that this Life is God in expression as me ... I know and accept that my every desire is God's desire for me ... and so I lift my awareness to know that the only Power in the Universe is God ... and in this knowing ... I realize that I am fully supported in all things Good that I can imagine for myself. I never depend on person, place, or thing ... only on Principle ... and as I foster and nurture Principle in my consciousness ... Principle knows and does that which increases my success, prosperity, happiness, joy and love. And so today and every day, I am blooming where I am planted!
And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: