Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, May 26, 2008

My Life Is The Positive Expression Of Good

"... the upright shall have good things in possession.". - Prov. 28:10

THE MOMENTUM of my life is forward, and nothing can cause me to swerve. There is that within me which is conscious of my objective and everything in my life speeds me toward its goal. Subjective Mind in me does everything necessary to keep me on this straight path. Anything that I need to know to increase my efficiency is made known. Whatever I need to include in my life is brought in by Subjective Mind.

My forward path is steady and my effort is consistent. I complete each experience as it arises, rejoicing that this makes way for a larger experience. I welcome each opportunity to put forth my best effort.

No one can take that which belongs to me nor can I take that which belongs to someone else. I do not permit doubt nor fear. No erratic action exists in my life, for my energy is directed orderly. This positive attitude toward my objective keeps me constantly at my best and right action always governs.
- Dr. Robert H. Bitzer, Founder, Hollywood Church of Religious Science

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: