Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Divine Principle Abundantly Supplies All That I Desire

"... we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen." - II Cor. 4:18

THE EVER responsiveness of Divine Principle assures me of my security. I know that whatever I need is always made manifest. My prosperity is not limited by things because I know that consciousness is the creative power. I am aware of an infinite capacity to receive and an infinite capacity to express. I know that God Mind in me is right knowing.

No concept of limitation can interfere with my abundance. Definiteness does not create limitation because each idea that I complete and demonstrate is superseded by a new idea which I complete and demonstrate. Forms of expression are steps in an ever progressing consciousness of abundance. I have no fear of limitation because it can never be anything but a thought. Since I control that which I think, I cannot be in bondage to any thought. The Intelligence within me which chooses he idea is the same Intelligence that releases it as a completed cycle. Divine Principle expresses abundance in me at all times.
- written by Dr. Robert H. Bitzer, Founder, Hollywood Church of Religious Science

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: